Annex Foruming
Welcome to Annex, login or register!
Annex Foruming
Welcome to Annex, login or register!
Annex Foruming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Annex Foruming

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  StoreStore  
We want your opinion! Smile https://annex.forumotion.com/t83-working-on-a-new-blocky-character#250

For New Registered Members.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Saeko,
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
-Saeko,

For New Registered Members. Empty
PostSubject: For New Registered Members.   For New Registered Members. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi,

Welcome All Newly Registered Members, you may post random stuff in forums. Below, there are a list of rules that you are not allowed to do. It is likely that you will be banned from the website for breaking the rules. There is an event that if you make 25 posts, you will earn 2 coins from the owner of this website.

Please abide by the rules:
No bullying
No selling Habbo accounts without a mods permission
No asking for somebodies login information
No attempting to scam somebody
No asking for mod or admin powers (You must apply for a job by sending Annex or I a PM)
What the mod says-goes. (No complaining about a ban or post deletion)
No arguing with another member about religion/race/sex

Sorry, I cant figure any other rules. Just don't post something that could hurt/harm people because it is cyber-bullying and I would not like to have this situation happened in this website.

Thanks for your co-operation.

-Saeko, Co-Owner

Last edited by Annex on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding some rules.)
Back to top Go down

For New Registered Members.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Annex Foruming :: Annex Forums- :: Habbo Talk-
Jump to: